Hello, I am Japanese. My mandarin is quite poor..so I need your help~.
I can teach you Japanese.
I really like to know Taiwanese culture, history, people, and so on.
If you speak 閩南語 or 客家話, let me know~.
Regarding English, I want to improve it to business level.
Hello, I am megumi. I am learning Chinese in Taipei. I recently also started studying English.
I want to meet many people.
I like relax at the cafe, reading, shopping etc
Someone who is studying Chinese as me, or someone want to learn Japanese,let's study together:-)
Hello. I am here to look for a language exchange partner and friends, too.I can teach English, Japanese or Tagalog/Filipino. Before sending me a message, there are a few things I want you to understand.
1. I am more interested in conversation rather than reading and writing.
2. I am an open person and once we get to talk for some time, I will talk about anything and everything. If I say or ask something that makes you uncomfortable, please tell me and I will stop.
3. I am also serious about making friends. Recently, I have been visiting Korea a lot, so if there is an opportunity, I would like to meet you in person. If you are in Japan, the same thing. So if there would be an opportunity, I will ask you to meet me. I will not object to you bringing friends. On the contrary, I encourage you and welcome it. Like I said, I want to make friends.
4. I will accept male or female exchange partners of any age.
5. I will accept only two people because my work schedule is inconsistent and I don't want to leave a lot of people hanging. I'm not exactly sure how much time I would be able to give. I'm thinking once or twice a week.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Hello, I'm Kiho and I'm a japanese student who like classical music, Viking metals and movies.
I want many foreign friends(･ิω･ิ)
Tell me about your contryʕ•ٹ•ʔ
(Sorry, I can't via call communicates and I can't show you my face.)
Studiavo l'italiano da solo.Voglio essere in grado di parlare I'italiano. Se ti va facciamo amicizia!
J'etudie francais une fois par semaine. Je voudrais utiliser francais pour faire bien mon francais, mais je n'ai pas d'assez de chance de parler en français. Pourriez - vous etre un ami/une amie a moi, SVP!
I'm going to Vaｒcelona on vacation. My mon loves Spain! Of cause me, too. I'd like to study Spanish to have a conversations with people at a supermarket in Spain! Please teach me spanish, I will teach you japanese.
Hi,I'm Sachiko.Nice to meet you.
I'm from Japan but now I live in New Zealand for working holiday.
I just work here so I learn English by myself(I don't go language school)
My English isn't good...I want to learn.
If you want to learn Japanese,I can teach!!
My name is Akira. I'm from Kyoto, Japan. I just moved back to Japan after I lived in in San Diego, California in the USA for 3 years.
I am looking for a language exchange partner to keep my English.
I also would be happy to help you with Japanese in exchange.
I'm Yumi from Japan!
I love traveling❤I traveled to 24 countries💃
I will move to Poland next year! so i want to Polish friends and study Polish more😄
But i also want to new friends from all countries🙌❤
Hello. I’m Rela. I’d like to improve my English and Korean skills. I’ve taught Japanese at the Japanese school. I can help you with Japanese. Of course, whoever wants to learn Japanese is ok! Thank u♪♪
안녕하세요? 저는 한국어도 영어도 배우고 싶어요. 일본어 어학당에서 가르친 경험이 있어요. 잘 부탁해요ㅎㅎ
Hi I'm a Japanese teacher working in Spain
I want to improve my Spanish and English skills.
Also I'm interested in Russian and German too.
But about Russian and German, I'm totally beginner.
I like to meet new people, playing tennis, watching movies, traveling, cooking, hanging out with friends.
I'm willing to help someone who wants to improve Japanese skills, so feel free to contact me!
Hola, soy Hiro de Japón.
Estoy estudiando español y quiero mejorar mi nivel de español.
De momento vivo en Valencia.
Me encanta conocer la gente, jugar al tenis, las películas, viajar, cocinar.
Si tú quieres aprender japonés, vamos a practicar, hasta pronto!